Saturday, January 20, 2024

I am exempted from the hardships

*iCommand My Day
21st January, 2024

“He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that by the blood sacrifice of Jesus on my behalf, I am exempted from hardship; I will never be stranded and I will never be at disadvantage in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus from every curse. I am the blessed of the Lord. I live beyond curses and survival struggles. Everything is working for me. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, has also in addition freely give me all things. Therefore, there is nothing missing or lacking for me. All grace and earthly blessings abound towards me in abundance. In all circumstances and whatever the need, I thrive continually and I do exploits in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment