Thursday, January 4, 2024

The Blessing Overrides Curses, Unpleasant Economy, Situations and Circumstances

*iCommand My Day
5th January, 2024

Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
Isaiah‬ ‭43:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that this year, my life will be a fulfillment of divine prophecies of greatness and all round prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and I declare that I shall be the head and not the tail in all that I do. I am above all situations, circumstances and challenges. I am the blessed of the Lord and the blessing overrides any curse or unpleasant economy. The Lord is my Shepherd, all my needs are met, all my bills are paid in due time and I live debt-free. I am dwelling in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under His shadow continually. I am untouchable by any evil. I am consistently helped and in favour with God and men. I operate by the wisdom and power of God. The number of my days I will fulfil in strength and joy in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment