Tuesday, January 23, 2024

No depression, anxiety or despair... I speak peace and tranquility in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
24th January, 2024

“For length of days and years of life [worth living] And tranquility and prosperity [the wholeness of life’s blessings] they will add to you.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:2‬ ‭AMP

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I rebuke and I reject depression, anxiety and despair and I declare that my life is beautiful and worth living in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The word of the Lord is a lamp to my feet and light to my path. I am instructed and guided by the truth of God’s word and not by the turbulence of the present time. Therefore, I enjoy length of days and years of life worth living. With long life and a good life, the Lord satisfies me. I declare tranquility, prosperity and the wholeness of life’s blessings upon me. I dwell in the realm of abundance of joy and goodness. I am living in my best and most blessed days now in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment