Thursday, January 25, 2024

Impossible situations are turned into glorious testimonies in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
26th January, 2024

“I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:18‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
Father, please turn around my impossible situations and circumstances and make them into glorious testimonies of victory for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that that which was impossible becomes possible for me. Dry bones are coming back to life. Rivers are opening up in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys. The wilderness is becoming a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water for me. All the doors begin to open. I receive all round prosperity and abundance. Every where I look, I declare blessings are pouring in, one fast on the heels of another in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment