Sunday, January 21, 2024

Peace that overrides all troubles and anxieties

*iCommand My Day
22nd January, 2024
‭‭
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I have the peace of the Lord Jesus that surpasses all understanding and overrides the troubles and anxieties of present situations in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
‭‭I declare the decree, my heart will not be troubled and I will not be afraid. The perfect peace of the Lord Jesus is at work in me. In every circumstance and challenges of life, His peace gives me courage and strength always. I am never alone or forsaken. I am not left comfortless. Therefore, every unpleasant situation I face becomes a testimony of victory. I walk upon my high places and I triumph over every storm. In my my life, there shall be nothing missing or lacking. I go forth winning and excelling always in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment