Monday, January 8, 2024

The Lord bless me as He promised

*iCommand My Day
9th January, 2024

‭‭For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭15:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that as promised, the LORD my God bless me exceedingly, abundantly above what I could ask or think and I am now the lender not the borrower in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
‭‭I declare that I shall be the head and not the tail. I am above only. For the LORD my God bless me, as promised: and I shall lend unto many nations, but I shall not borrow; and I shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over me. Therefore, I receive exponential growth and promotion in my career and on my job. I expand to the left and to the right in my business and ministry. I gain speed and time in wealth, influence and relevance. I make rapid progress in the right direction. I become a trail blazer in my field and sphere of influence in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment