Wednesday, January 10, 2024

I will eat and be full and be a blessing to many

*iCommand My Day
11th January, 2024

‭‭And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭11:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I continually work under the economy of favour and the grace of the Lord therefore I have all round prosperity in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that I will always have more than enough this year. I will eat and be full and be a blessing to many. I declare that all the channels of financial blessings are now open to me. I receive synergistic and mutually beneficial relationships. I receive quantum progress. I declare accelerated growth and development. I receive self-sustaining cash flow. I receive increase in customers and clients. I receive the wisdom and capacity to accommodate, retain and sustain the growth and rapid progress. I declare supernatural supply in every area. I receive upgrade in technology and methodology. Everything moves to the realm of abundance in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment