Wednesday, January 3, 2024

I am protected and kept safe by the Lord

*iCommand My Day
4th January, 2024
‭‭
Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 
Isaiah‬ ‭43:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that throughout this year the hedge of the Lord's preservation is around me, my family and all that I have on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that of my increase, there shall be no end. I shine ever brighter. My life, my household and all that concerns me is precious in the sight of the Lord and He has set His love upon us. Therefore, the Lord permits no one and nothing to overwhelm me. No tragedy happens to me this year. The Lord gives men for me, and people for my life. A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right side but none will come near me. Every tongue that rises up against me is condemned now. Only goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life and I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment