Thursday, January 11, 2024

This land is good for me

*iCommand My Day
12th January, 2024.

‭‭a land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that in this land I shall have all my needs met without scarceness and I shall not lack any thing rather, I always have more than enough in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I shall eat the good of this land. This land shall yield its increase unto me. I declare that everywhere I go is profitable for me. I reject the news of scarcity and want and I declare for me, I live in the realm of abundance at all times. All my needs are met. I live debt-free. I will not need to beg or borrow. This land is blessed for my sake. I speak peace into this land for the sake of the elect. I declare the riches of this land are now within my reach. Therefore wealth and riches and honour are in my house. I am now associated with greatness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment