Monday, January 15, 2024

I live beyond survival, I am satisfied with all good things

*iCommand My Day
16th January, 2024

“The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: And their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: And in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:18-19‬ ‭KJV

*Prayer
I declare that regardless of the national economic challenges and famine, I shall be satisfied with all good things in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The LORD is my Sun and Shield, He gives me grace and glory, no good thing will He withhold from me. Therefore, my inheritance in the Lord shall be for ever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied with all good things. I live beyond mere survival, I thrive and shine greatly. Nations come to my light and kings to the brightness of my rising. I am abundantly satisfied with favour and full of the blessing of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment