Sunday, January 28, 2024

Of His fullness, I receive grace for grace

*iCommandMyDay
29th January, 2024

‭‭And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.‭‭ John‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayers
I declare that from the fulness and unlimited riches, I receive all grace and earthly blessings in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I receive grace for grace. For me, it is from one level of increase to another. Every symptoms of the curse in the form of lack, sickness, sorrow, shame or any other manifestation, I rebuke you now in the name of Jesus. For Christ has redeemed me - I am under grace and the grace is at work in me. I am the blessed of the Lord. Therefore; let every element, circumstances and situations be compelled to work in my favour. I live in total victory day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment