Friday, December 15, 2023

I end this year gloriously and rejoicing

*iCommand My Day
16th December, 2023

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; And thy paths drop fatness. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: And the little hills rejoice on every side. Psalm‬ ‭65:11‭-‬12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer*
Precious Father, please grant me pleasant surprises, increase on all sides and unexpected gifts even as this year runs out in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that more than I can ask, think or imagine, I receive pleasant surprises, bountiful gifts, harvest of good things and increase on all side. I delare that the Lord crowns this year for me with His goodness and my paths drop fatness. They drop from people I know and those I do not know. From expected and unexpected forums and avenues. From far and near and from small and great. Therefore, I end this year more gloriously and in rejoicing for the great and beautiful things the Lord has done in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment