Thursday, December 14, 2023

I receive ease, peace and plenty in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
15th December, 2023.

Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: Thou settlest the furrows thereof: Thou makest it soft with showers: Thou blessest the springing thereof.
Psalm‬ ‭65:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the rest of this year are days of ease, peace, strength and plenty for me. There shall be no evil reports in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life is abundantly watered with the goodness of the Lord. I am abundantly satisfied with the favour and love of God. Everyone connected to me is also blessed. The works of my hands, my family, ministry and business prospers. Even in this season, I experience multiplication and not depletion. I always have more than enough even to give and help others in need. I am surrounded with favour as a shield day by day. The peace of the Lord that surpasses understanding guides all my affairs in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment