Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I continually thrive and shine ever

*iCommand My Day
27th December, 2023

“And of Naphtali he said: “O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the LORD, Possess the west and the south.””
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33:23‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am abundantly satisfied with favour and my life is full of the blessing of the Lord day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the trajectory of my life is consistent with the path of the just. I continually thrive and shine ever brighter. I am overflowing with the favour of the Lord my God on every side and I am full of the blessing of the Lord. I am an epitome of the blessed of the Lord. I begin to prosper, I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous. I function by the economy of favour and grace in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment