Monday, July 31, 2023

The best now unfolds

*iCommand My Day
1st August, 2023.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the new month. I declare; let the old cease and let the new begin in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive times of refreshing from the Lord. I declare the best phase of this year unfolds for me from this day. Let everything in creation work together for my good. This month, I declare that I step in into harvest season. Let the new begin, let the old stop. I declare that ways open up for me in situations that was hopeless and solutions come in circumstances that seems impossible. I rise from grace to grace. I advance from glory to glory. I make progress rapidly in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment