Monday, July 3, 2023

Lord, Let the Words of my Mouth and the Meditations of my Heart be Acceptable in Your sight

*iCommand My Day
4th July, 2023.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please let the truth of Your word and Your divine design for my life guide my every word, meditation, imagination and action in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I live my life by divine ordinance. My reality is governed by the revelations from the Lord. My steps are ordered by the Lord. My words are seasoned with salt. I think of things that are pure, good, honourable, of good report and virtue. My actions are in line with the directives and dictates of the Lord. Therefore I began to get supernatural results in every area of my life. My success becomes as consistent as the word of God. I advance forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment