Saturday, July 29, 2023

I am far from oppression and terror, it will not come near me

*iCommand My Day
30th July, 2023.

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Isaiah 54:14 KJV


*Prayer
I declare that I am established in righteousness: I am far from oppression and terror; it shall not come near me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I bear roots downwards and bear fruits upward. I am rooted and firmly planted in the love of God. I am established in the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore, I am far from all forms of oppression and terror. I am free from the torment of fear. I am not afraid. The Lord is my light and my salvation. I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. No evil shall come near me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. Only glorious things are continually spoken of me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment