Tuesday, July 18, 2023

He will never leave or forsake me

*iCommand My Day
18th July, 2023.

No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.
Joshua 1:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please go before me, be with me in all my ways, remove every obstacles, limitations or restrictions on my way and lift me up in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that no one and nothing shall be able to stand against me all the days of life. I advance gracefully upward and forward. I declare that I always win in life. I am unstoppable. The Lord goes ahead of me; every crooked path is made straight and every rough edges is smoothened. The valleys are filled and the mountains are levelled. I rise higher and higher above the circumstances and situations of this life. I live the superior life and I get supernatural results in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment