Friday, July 14, 2023

I am safe and I have plenty

*iCommand My Day
15th July, 2023.

Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.”
Psalms 122:7 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare in the name of Jesus; peace be within my walls and prosperity within my home in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding guides my heart and my mind. I enter into the rest of the Lord. I am not under stress and I am not distressed. The light of God's countenance is continually over me. Therefore there is peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I am safe and I have plenty. Everything is working for me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I go from strength to strength and from glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment