Wednesday, July 5, 2023

I believe; I will experience the goodness and favour of thr Lord

*iCommand My Day
6th July, 2023.

Where would I be if I did not believe I would experience the Lord’s favor in the land of the living?
Psalms 27:13 NET


*Prayer
Father, I believe, let me see the goodness of the Lord in my life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Inspite of the occurrences around, I will not faint and I will not be discouraged. For by my God, I would see the goodness of the Lord in my life in this land. Therefore, I declare that I experience increase day by day. I receive my daily loads of benefits. Doors of opportunities open up to me like never before. I receive multiple streams of income. I declare that my life is full of the goodness of God. All my needs are met, all my bills are paid, all my debts are cleared. I rise higher than the inflations and the economic crunch. I am above only. Everything is working in my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment