Wednesday, July 12, 2023

I am established on my high places

*iCommand My Day
13th July, 2023.

The LORD God is my strength, And he will make my feet like hinds' feet, And he will make me to walk upon mine high places. 
Habakkuk 3:19 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God is my strength; He enables me to ascend and advance consistently upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I mount up with wings like an eagle. I recognize no barriers. The LORD God is my strength, and He makes my feet like hinds' feet, and He makes me to walk upon mine high places. I ascend into greater heights of fulfilment, productively and glory. I have understanding of what to do and how to do it. I am led daily by the Spirit of the Lord. Everything is working together for my good. I prosper and still prevail day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment