Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I Will Never Be Stranded

*iCommand My Day
5th July, 2023.

The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; The name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, And strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, And accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
Psalm 20:1‭-‬3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, for me and everyone connected to me; may we never be stranded in life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my Shepard all the days of my life. All my needs are met. He leads me day by day on the path of peace and abundance. In the day of danger, the Lord answer me and deliver me. The name of the Lord set me safely on high! Supernatural help is sent to me from his sanctuary. The Lord support me from Zion’s fortress! He remembers me and favours me. Therefore, I can never be stranded in any area of my life. I rise higher and higher each day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment