Thursday, July 13, 2023

Restore!

*iCommand My Day
14th July, 2023.

But if he is found out, he must restore seven times [what he stole]; he must give the whole substance of his house [if necessary–to meet his fine].
Proverbs 6:31 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, let there be a seven fold restoration of all that the enemy has stolen from me through any means in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare restoration over me and all that concerns me on every side. Let all that the devil has stolen from me under any circumstances and by any method, be restored in seven folds. I receive speed in life by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I receive arrears of all my outstanding blessings. Let the years lost be restored. Let money lost be restored. Let covenant relationships be restored. Let my confidence, faith and love for God, His work, myself and for others be restored. Let trust be restored. I declare that this year shall yet produce large testimonies for me in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment