Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I dwell on high, my defence is the Lord, my bread and water is sure

*iCommand My Day
26th July, 2023.

He will dwell on high; His place of defense will be the fortress of rocks; Bread will be given him, His water will be sure.
Isaiah 33:16 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I dwell on high, my place of defense is the Lord and my bread and water is sure in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my dwelling is set on high above all limitations and challenges. I soar above the storms and turbulence of life. The Lord shut the mouth of lions and frustrate evil plotters. I declare the Lord supply all my needs. I take delivery of all that I need for life and godliness. I rise higher and higher day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment