Friday, July 7, 2023

I am sustained in health by the Lord

*iCommand My Day
8th July, 2023.

The Lord strengthens and protects me; I trust in him with all my heart. I am rescued and my heart is full of joy; I will sing to him in gratitude.
Psalms 28:7 NET

*Prayer
Father, strengthen me in my inner man, heal my body and protect from seen and unseen evil in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus, no sickness is permitted in me. My body is quickened by the Spirit of the Lord. I am full of health and life. No disease can survive in my system. I am sustained in health by the Lord. I am preserved from visible and invisible evil. The Lord strengthens and protects me; I trust in Him with all my heart. I am rescued and my heart is full of joy; I will sing to Him in gratitude day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment