Monday, July 24, 2023

He will Keep me in Perfect Peace

*iCommand My Day
25th July, 2023.

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please keep me in perfect peace for my mind is stayed on You and my trust and hope is in You in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am kept in perfect peace. Therefore, I experience the peace of the Lord in my home, my health, business, finance, career, ministry and all that concerns me on every side. I declare only glorious things are spoken of me. There shall be no evil reports concerning me. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my life. I swim in health and I dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment