Thursday, July 20, 2023

Elevated and unashamed

*iCommand My Day
21st July, 2023

Kings will be like fathers to you; queens will be like mothers. They will bow low before you and honour you; they will humbly show their respect for you. Then you will know that I am the LORD; no one who waits for my help will be disappointed.”
Isaiah 49:23 GNBUK

*Prayer
Father, let Your word in Isaiah 49:23 come to pass in my life - let kings become my foster father and their Queens my nursing mother in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord; Kings shall be my foster fathers, and their queens my nursing mothers. They shall bow down to me with their faces to the earth, they will humbly show their respect for me. I shall be elevated and I shall not be ashamed. The name of the Lord will be glorified in me and His praise will be heard from my home. Therefore, I declare boldly that I am above only and I am sustained in glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment