Thursday, July 6, 2023

Fear Not; Your Life is Precious to the Lord and your days are kept with Him

*iCommand My Day
7th July, 2023.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the LORD is my light and my salvation; I shall not fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; I shall not be afraid of anything or anyone in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord delivers and vindicates me! I fear no one! The Lord protects my life! I am not afraid! My life is precious to the Lord and my days are kept with Him. No evil shall befall me. No plague shall come near my dwelling. I am the apple of His eyes and He is my shield. I declare the Lord has not given me the spirit of fear, but I have the spirit of love, joy and a sound mind. I always know what to do. I increase and my life improves even in this season. I am never at disadvantage. I continue to prosper in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment