Friday, July 21, 2023

I am lifted higher and higher

*iCommand My Day
22nd July, 2023

Kings shall be your foster fathers, And their queens your nursing mothers; They shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth, And lick up the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord, For they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me.”
Isaiah 49:23 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your honour be upon me and let Your favour be seen over me and let everyone and everything I need flow to me easily in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The favour, love, mercy, approval and endorsement of the Lord is upon me. I am lifted higher and higher. I shine brighter and brighter. Nations come to my light and kings to the brightness of my rising. I declare am seated among nobles and princes. I take my seat among the best in my field. And I inherit the throne of glory. Kings have become my foster father and their Queens my nursing mother. I receive all that I need for life and godliness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment