Saturday, July 1, 2023

My Life Functions By Divine Design

*iCommand My Day
2nd July, 2023.

He will be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss, bearing fruit in every season of life. He is never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous.
Psalms 1:3 TPT

*Prayer
Father, this month and the rest of my life, let me live by your design and let me flourish exceedingly in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life functions by divine design. This month and the rest of my life, I shall be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design. I declare I am deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss and I am bearing fruit in every season of life. I am never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous. I am the head, never the tail. I am above only not beneath. I grow in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment