Friday, June 30, 2023

My Life Improves a Thousand Times More

*iCommand My Day
1st July, 2023.

Thou shalt increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side.
Psalm 71:21 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the new month! I thank You for a new phase. I receive new heights and new increase in all levels in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that this month, the Lord increase my greatness and perfects all that concerns me on every side. I declare that I am comforted and I am the blessed of the Lord. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. My testimonies will not end. My praises will not cease. My fellowship with the Holy Spirit gets deeper. My life improves a thousand times more in every aspect in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment