Thursday, June 1, 2023

I am a global leading-light

*iCommand My Day
2nd June, 2023.

Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
Psalms 2:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I ask for the nations as an inheritance and the ends of the earth as my possession in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare thr Decree
I declare that the Lord has delivered from the strivings of men. I am appointed leader of the nations. A people I did not even know shall serve. My gates are continually open, they are never shut night or day that men may bring to me the wealth of nations. I am a global leading-light. I seat with princes, leaders and the best in my field, I am the best among them and I inherit the throne of glory. I advance in ever increasing splendor. My life is a testament of the supernatural lifting power of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment