Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I Override All Limiting Situations By The Hand Of The LORD

*iCommand My Day
28th June, 2023.

For by thee I have run through a troop; And by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psalm 18:29 KJV

*Prayer
Father, take me up on eagles wings over every limitation and enable me to crush every obstacle on my way in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am empowered to overcome every challenges by the strength of the Lord. I declare the hand of the Lord is upon me; For by the Lord, I crush every opposition and by my God have I leaped over long standing restrictions and limitations. Therefore, what kept others out will not keep me out. I override what limiting situations and circumstances. I step over background and environmental restraints. What stopped others will not stop me. I am helped of God. I get supernatural results in life. I advance forcefully by the speed and might of the Lord. Whatever stands in my way will be grinded to powder in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment