Saturday, June 17, 2023

Every challenge is a testiminey in the making

*iCommand My Day
18th June, 2023.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
Isaiah 43:2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are always with me at all times and in every situation. Lord I am grateful.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is for me and with me at all times. Therefore, when I pass through the waters, and through the rivers, they shall not overflow me. When I walk through the fire, I shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch me. I prevail over every challenges. I surpass every limitation. I am unstoppable. I am indestructible. The Lord is my Shepard. He leads me in all my ways. He prepares a table for me in presence of my enemies and anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. I live in the overflow day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment