Tuesday, June 6, 2023

I Am Living A New Life

*iCommand My Day
7th June, 2023.

The Lord has heard my supplication; The Lord will receive my prayer. Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled; Let them turn back and be ashamed suddenly.
Psalms 6:9‭-‬10 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, frustrate the plans of the crafty and let their evil activities be a shameful failure in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord has heard my appeal for mercy; the Lord has accepted my prayer. I have been ransomed from the traps of the enemy. My mistakes are overlooked. My errors are neutralized. I am pardoned. There is now no condemnation for I am in Christ. All my sins are forgiven. I am free! Therefore, may my enemies be humiliated and absolutely terrified! May those who continue to accuse me be turned back in shame. I live in the liberty and freedom of the new creation and as a child of God. My mind is transformed. Its a new me in a new family and living a new life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment