Monday, June 19, 2023

His Words, Counsel and Agenda Manifests in me

*iCommand My Day
20th June, 2023.

Then Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
Luke 1:38 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your word, counsel and agenda for my life come to manifestation in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
His plans and His thoughts for me are of good not of evil to bring me to an expected and desired end. Therefore, I declare in the name of Jesus that my life is planned and programmed for good. According to the word of God: I am fruitful, I multiple and I have dominion. I declare that I am in good health and at peace in my spirit, soul and body. I declare that I am sustained by the hand of the Lord. I am above only. The Lord is my shield and the lifter of my head. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment