Sunday, June 25, 2023

I am brought to a large place

*iCommand My Day
26th June, 2023.

He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psalm 18:19 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You have brought me forth also into a large place; You delivered me, because You delighted in me. Thank You Jesus.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, the Lord has brought me into a large and spacious place. I declare the Lord makes room for me and enlarge me on everyside. Great and mighty doors are now opened to me. The double doors are kept open for me, they are never shut night or day that men may bring to me the wealth of many nations. I am delivered from all troubles and I am firmly established in Favour. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment