Monday, June 12, 2023

Of this earth, I am blessed and profitable

*iCommand My Day
13th June, 2023.

Moreover the profit of the land is for all; even the king is served from the field.
Ecclesiastes 5:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that my portion of the profit of this land will never elude me. This land yield its increase to me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The profit of this land is for me also. I declare that the lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. I have a goodly inheritance. This land will yield its increase to me. I declare that I am daily loaded with benefits. I have access to the wealth and riches of this land. I am involved in big deals and major businesses. wealth and riches are in my house. I have more than enough and many left over to share. Money comes to me in abundance, in large proportion and rapid succession. I prosper on every side until I become exceedingly prosperous in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment