Sunday, June 4, 2023

The Lord Has Put Gladness In Heart

*iCommand My Day
5th June, 2023.

You have put gladness in my heart, More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.
Psalms 4:7 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, thank You for putting gladness in my heart and giving me joy in my life beyond the dictates of situations. Thank You Jesus!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare and I acknowledge that the Lord have put joy and rejoicing in my heart. I soar high above the present cirmcumstances. I have peace, favour and gladness more than momentarily happiness that comes from having things. I declare that with this gladness in my heart, I am permanently healed of every hurt and pain. I have joy to carry on. I will not be discouraged in the pursuit of my goals, dreams and visions. I will not be weary in doing good for I know that in due time, I will reap and bring forth fruits. I declare that the life of God brightens up my life from within me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment