Saturday, June 10, 2023

I Never Miss A Prophetic Moment

*iCommand My Day
11th June, 2023.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for making everything in every aspect of my life beautiful for me in its proper time. Thank You Lord.

*iDeclare the Decree
Everything is working in my life and for my good. The Lord has made everything beautiful in its time. I declare that my life is on schedule and accurately on the Lord's timeline for me. There shall be no delay in the manifestation of my seasons. I bring forth my fruit in its proper time. In my life, there is nothing missing or lacking. I declare that I never miss a prophetic momemt in my life. I declare God's hands is upon me. Everything I lay my hands on prospers greatly. I am always productive in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment