Saturday, June 3, 2023

The Lord is My Sustainer

*iCommand My Day
4th June, 2023.

I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
Psalms 3:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for sleeping and waking daily and I thank You for sustaining me day by day. To You be all the glory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my sustainer. I lay down and slept; I awoke in safety and health. My mind is strong and at rest. There is no stress. My mental health is at its best. I dwell in wellness day by day. The Lord goes before me in all my ways as my Shepard. He preserves my going out and coming in continually. The Lord is my shield and and my rear guard, therefore, no harm will come to my body. No sickness survives in my system. No anxiety stays in my mind. I am full of life and strength day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment