Friday, June 23, 2023

I Experience Supernatural Supply in Abundance

*iCommand My Day
24th June, 2023.

to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not, and houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
Deuteronomy 6:10‭B -‬11 KJV

*Prayer
Father, let me experience your supernaturally supply of all my needs and establish me in Your abundance on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that I receive supernatural supplies beyond what I could afford and budget for. I receive great and goodly cities, which I did not build, and I receive houses full of all good things, which I did not buy. I receive great establishments, which I did not labour to acquire. I declare I receive thriving businesses and systems which I did not put in place. I declare I am able to handle the blessings coming my way this season. I declare that I am prepared for the increase and I will always be in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment