Sunday, June 18, 2023

New Things Are Now Springing up

*iCommand My Day
19th June, 2023.

“Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:18‭-‬19 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the new, great and marvelous things that You have started in my life, I receive the manifestation in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the past is in the past. I put away the tears, failure, hurts, pain and disappointments. I declare that I do not remember the former things and I do consider the things of old. I declare that the new thing are springing forth from the Lord. The Lord has made a way for me out of every difficult situation. The pathway is made straight for me. Lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. Doors of opportunities are opened up for me and I step in in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment