Wednesday, June 28, 2023

I Am Lifted Above Violence

*iCommad My Day
29th June, 2023.

He delivereth me from mine enemies: Yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: Thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psalm 18:48 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You lifted me up above those that rise up against me and You delivered me from the violent man. Thank You Jesus!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have been rescued from every hostile situation and persons; I have been snatched me away from those who attack me; the trap of violent men did not catch me. I enjoy the liberty of the Lord. I have been made a leader of nations; people over whom I had no authority now submits to me. I am safe and protected by the Lord. I am surrounded with favour as a shield. For the Lord is a shield for me, He is my glory and the lifter of my head. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment