Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I Am Blessed And Productive A Hundred Fold Over

*iCommand My Day
15th June, 2023.

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him. The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;
Genesis 26:12‭-‬13 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, cause me to increase a hundred times more this year and make me prosper exceedingly in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I step into the realm of increase in geometric progression. I am a thousand times more productive. Everything I lay my hands yields on multiples in a hundred fold. I declare that I exapand to the left and to the right. I go forward day by day. I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous in every area. I am indeed the blessed of the Lord and I have become a channel of blessing unto many in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment