Thursday, June 15, 2023

I am established in health and wealth

*iCommand My Day
16th June, 2023.

Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, But establish the just; For the righteous God tests the hearts and minds.
Psalms 7:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that the wickedness of the wicked comes to an end over my life, family, ministry, business and all that concerns me. I declare over our land that the wickedness of the wicked comes to an end in Jesus name. No evil is permitted near my dwelling and no plague is allowed come close to us. I declare that I am established in health and wealth. I am firmly rooted and immovable in God's plan for me. I make my mark on the sands of time and in the cause of history. My influence is global and my relevance reaches the ends of the earth in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment