Friday, June 16, 2023

Thank You Lord For Showing Me The Path Of Life

*iCommand My Day
17th June, 2023.

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalms 16:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for showing me the path of life; I walk and dwell in Your presence forevermore in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I walk the the path of life by divine revelation; I dwell continually in presence of the Lord and in fullness of joy; I declare that I bask in His pleasures forevermore. His goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. The word of God is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. My steps are aligned with the plans, purpose and assignment of the Lord for me. I live a purposeful life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment