Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thank You Lord for the First Half of the Year 2023

*iCommand My Day
30th June, 2023.

So I will give you thanks before the nations, O Lord! I will sing praises to you!
Psalms 18:49 NET

*Prayer
Father, I give You thanks and I praise Your Name. Thank You for the first half of the year and for keeping me and mine in all our ways. Thank You Jesus!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, Thank You for the month of June and for the first half of this year 2023. Thank You for preserving, protecting and providing for me and everyone connected to me in every way. Thank You for health. Thank You for family and friends. Thank You for the awesome and marvelous things You opened unto me. Lord, we are grateful. And I declare that the next phase opens up fresh seasons of multiple wonders and multiple celebrations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment