Thursday, June 8, 2023

Safe and Preserved By the Lord

*iCommand My Day
9th June, 2023.

He made a pit and dug it out, And has fallen into the ditch which he made. His trouble shall return upon his own head, And his violent dealing shall come down on his own crown.
Psalms 7:15‭-‬16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your hand of protection be over my family and let the wickedness of the wicked return back upon them in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that every member of my family is safe and preserved by the Lord. Everyone who digs a pit will be the one to fall in it. And everyone causing trouble will be the one to fall into the trouble and their violent dealings will return on their head. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my family. The Lord is my light and salvation, He is my ever present help at all times. Therefore, my family is always safe and preserved. Only glorious things are spoken concerning my family and I continually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment