Friday, June 2, 2023

My Life is Full of Favour and Grace

*iCommand My Day
3rd June, 2023.

Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
Psalms 3:1‭, ‬3 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, stop every attack of the enemy, shield me and lift me up in life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
How they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. But I declare boldly that the Lord is a shield for me, He is my glory and the One who lifts up my head. Therefore, I am continually victorious over every enemy, every battle and every challenge life confronts me with. I declare that I always win. My head is exalted like the horn of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. My life is full of favour and grace of God. I fulfill God's plan and assignment for my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment